Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Fri, 2016-11-04 11:41
Applying to become a Board Certified Entomologist Emeritus
By submitting the information below, you are certifying that you have:
1) Been a BCE for the past 10 consecutive years, and
2) Are no longer practicing as a BCE and want to change to Emeritus status.
If either of the above is not true, please stop now. Otherwise, to retire from active service as a BCE:
- An applicant must notify headquarters of their desire via the online form below, or by otherwise conveying this same information to headquarters.
- Headquarters makes a note of this desire and will submit this request to the Certification Board on a quarterly basis.
- The Certification Board will vote on whether or not to accept this request.
- If accepted, headquarters will contact the applicant and convey this information.
- If not accepted, the BCEs status would remain unchanged.
- Should the BCE ever come out of retirement and return to active service again, all that is required is submitting a completed PM&C report and payment of the current fees.