August 6-10, 2022
David L. Lawrence Convention Center
The American Phytopathological Society (APS) is a diverse, global community of scientists, researchers, academics, and industry professionals working to advance the science of plant pathology through advocacy, professional development, and support of new research efforts. Learn more about APS and opportunities to advance the field of plant pathology as a member at apsnet.org.
About Plant Health 2022
Our annual Plant Health meeting is a global gathering of plant health advocates, bringing together academia, industry, and government to communicate the latest science in plant pathology. Our extensive programming provides attendees with a diverse lineup of speakers, research, networking and discussion opportunities, and presentations from fellow scientists.
Attendees Can Look Forward To:
- Expert-led sessions and workshops discussing topics from basic principles, to applied research, and the newest innovations
- Oral and poster abstracts presented by students and professional researchers showcasing latest findings and methodologies
- Enchancing professional development skills
- Targeted networking and social events
- Discovering job opportunities
- Meeting new colleagues, building partnerships, and reconnecting with old friends