On-demand content will be available for registrants to view at any time from November 28, 2022-October 31, 2023.
View additional information for student competition participants
Upload & Audio Recording Instructions:
Presenters will be notified via email when they are able to upload their poster or infographic online. All poster and infographic presenters may choose to record up to 3 minutes of audio explaining their presentation. Uploads will be open from September 1-November 1. All presenters must upload their poster or infographic to the Conference Harvester by the November 1 deadline.
- Poster and infographic uploads must be a PDF file at the highest resolution possible. The complete poster is limited to one slide/page only.
- There is no required aspect ratio (ratio of width to height) for posters, however 16:9 is recommended.
- The minimum font size should not be smaller than 6pt. Sans-serif fonts (e.g. Arial, Calibri, etc.) are preferred.
- Audio will be recorded online to your poster. You will be able to delete and re-record audio as necessary.
- The device from which you are recording your audio will need a functioning microphone.
- If you change the poster content or layout you will need to upload the new presentation. This will replace the old presentation. You will then need to go in and start the recording process from the beginning.
- We strongly encourage you to begin the upload and audio recording process early to ensure you have plenty of time to polish your presentation and to avoid any last-minute technical issues.
View presenter tips for engaging with a virtual audience
Free (& Low-Cost) Online Design Resources:
Below is a list of online design templates (both free and low-cost). Explore your options to find a platform that works for you!
- Canva: With over 2 million icons, illustrations and stock photos, you’ll be sure to find something you can use! ESA has even used this template to create messages around the awards deadline! Free templates are available to help you get started and try out the platform.
- Piktochart: Monthly and annual pricing available, this platform specializes in creating interactive charts and maps.
- Venngage: For a more data driven platform with advance charts or infographic templates sorted by use and audience, this fee-service is another option to bring your message to life!
For infographic presenters, we have infographic examples to help you get the creative juices flowing.
Photography & Social Media:
Be clear with attendees about whether you grant permission for your poster/infographic to be photographed or shared on social media. Download these images and insert them in the corner of your slides or poster. (To download, right-click your chosen image and select “Save Picture As…” or "Save Image As..." to save it to your computer.)
|Photography OK||NO Photography|
|Social Media OK||NO Social Media|