The ACE-I program is designed to benefit the working pest management professional.
If you meet the following qualifications, you are eligible to apply
- Are not a permanent resident of the U.S.A.
- Can document at least five years' professional pest management working experience
- Agree to abide by and sign the ACE Code of Ethics
- Can provide two letters of professional reference and recommendation
- Can attain at least a 75% on the examinations
Since not all nations issue pesticide applicator licenses, an applicator's license is not required for ACE-I applicants. Applicants, however, are encouraged to submit any licenses held as proof of professional work experience.
As with the U.S.A. version of the ACE program, applications will be valid for three years from the application's approval and the applicant must pass the exams by the end of that three year period in order to become ACE-I certified.