ACE Application Process
Are you ready to apply for your ACE?
- Ensure you have all documents (applicators license, two letters of reference, resume) in digital format (e.g: PDF, .DOC, .JPEG) ready to upload. If you are an international applicant, you will not need your applicator's license.
- Go to the account creation page and create a log-in. PLEASE NOTE: You might already have an account associated with your email address from previously purchasing a book, or other item; if you do the system will notify you and you can click here to get a password reset email sent to you.
- If this is your first time logging in, at the bottom of the page, you will see the text "Submit My ACE Application" if you've logged in previously you will see a tile for the ACE application link. From there, follow the instructions within the application itself.
- Once your application is submitted and reviewed by a staff member, you will get a system generated email indicating that your application has been approved. From this date you have one year to take the exam and three years to pass it.
Application Fee: $395 ($355 for ESA members)
Selecting a Proctor & Scheduling Your Exam
- If you did not indicate a proctor and exam date on your application, you will need to select a proctor for your exam. Work with your proctor to set an exam date and notify email@example.com with the date & proctor information.
- About one week prior to your exam, ESA will send examination instructions to your proctor.