Exhibit at the 2022 Joint Annual Meeting
We are excited to be back in Vancouver and co-hosting our Annual Meeting with the Entomological Society of Canada and the Entomological Society of British Columbia. As an exhibitor you will have the unique opportunity to collaborate with members of all three societies and connect with more than 3,000 scientist and researchers from across the globe.
We will be offering both in-person booths this fall as well as an expanded virtual exhibit hall spanning for one year. We have an option for all companies depending on your needs.
New this year - Artisan Row! Special Artisan rates are available to small independent artists. Rates will be offered on a sliding scale and first-come, first-served basis. Don't wait - contact Cindy Myers to reserve your space today.
As an exhibitor you can:
• Put your products or services in front of a new, broader audience
• Generate on-site sales
• Reinforce your brand influence within the insect science community
• Connect with current customers
• Gather high-quality leads to foster new business for your company
• Motivate future research through your products and services