Some symposia and 10-minute paper sessions will be on-demand for the 2022 Joint Annual Meeting. This includes invited presentations as well as regular and student competition 10-minute presentations.
On-demand content will be available for registrants to watch at any time beginning November 28, 2022-October 31, 2023.
View additional information for student competition participants
Presentation Upload & Audio Recording Instructions:
Presenters of on-demand presentations will be given the option to either record their presentation on a third-party platform such as Zoom and then upload it to the Conference Harvester OR to record their presentations on the Conference Harvester platform directly. Uploads will be open from September 1-November 1. All presenters must upload their presentations to the Conference Harvester by the November 1 deadline.
- When designing your presentation slides, please keep the following in mind:
- The aspect ratio (ratio of width to height) for slides should be set to 16:9.
- Be sure to use the photography and social media permission icons which can be downloaded in the Conference Harvester or at the bottom of this page.
- If you prefer to record your presentation on a third-party platform, our recommended platform is Zoom as this program is easy to use and provides quality recordings.
- View instructions on using Zoom to record a presentation video.
- Once your recording is ready, you will need to upload the mp4 file into the "Pre-recorded Presentation Upload" task in the Conference Harvester.
- Please be considerate of your fellow presenters and the virtual audience by keeping your presentation to the time limit listed in your presenter notification email.
- If you prefer to record your presentation in the Conference Harvester directly, recording instructions are provided on the "Pre-recorded Presentation Upload" task. Download additional instructions.
- We strongly encourage you to begin the recording process early to ensure you have plenty of time to polish your presentation and to avoid any last-minute technical issues.
View presenter tips for engaging with a virtual audience
Watch this Virtual Presentation Tricks and Tips video produced by the 2020 ESA Student Affairs Committee
Photography & Social Media:
Be clear with attendees about whether you grant permission for your presentation slides to be photographed or shared on social media. Download these images and insert them in the corner of your slides. (To download, right-click your chosen image and select “Save Picture As…” or "Save Image As..." to save it to your computer.)
|Photography OK||No Photography|
|Social Media OK||No Social Media|