Entomology 2023 will take place at the Gaylord National Resort & Conference Center. Guest rooms at the Gaylord National Resort start at $229 per night, INCLUSIVE of the resort fee (value at $27 per night). Stay in the heart of the action and connected to the conference center by booking your hotel reservation at the Gaylord National Resort & Conference Center. The deadline to reserve your hotel in advance is October 6.
ESA is not working with a housing reservation system this year. If you are approached by any company regarding Entomology 2023 housing, please be aware that they have no relationship with ESA. Reservations made through any agency will be at your own risk.
Companies that contact attendees and exhibitors with fraudulent offerings of hotel rooms at significant discounts are commonly referred to as "housing pirates" or "housing poachers”. These companies often misrepresent themselves by illegally using our logo. Lured by highly attractive rates, exhibitors and attendees fall prey to these imposters losing significant deposits, discovering hidden costs, credit cards charged in full at the time of reservation, or not providing the hotel reservations promised.
Why book your hotel room directly using the link ESA has provided?
- At the Gaylord Resort - The ESA rate is INCLUSIVE of the resort fee, valued at $27 per night + tax AND includes 50% off self-parking.
- We have the lowest rates! Based on a guaranteed percentage of attendees staying in the official conference hotel, ESA is able to negotiate with the hotels to provide discounted rates from their normal charges.
- Stay connected to the Conference Center.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access in your hotel guest room and throughout the Conference Center.
- Network easily with other conference attendees staying in the Official Hotel Block.
Support ESA by staying at the official conference hotels! Unfilled rooms can cost the association thousands of dollars, which can apply pressure to increase the conference registration fees to offset these costs.
- The number of booked rooms attributed to ESA is shared when contracting future venues. The more rooms booked in the Official Hotel Block, the better leverage we have for lower room rates and fewer contracted penalties in the future.
- Our room block history impacts the amount of meeting space a city or venue is willing to hold as well as the cost. An excellent pick-up history results in better leverage when negotiating with convention centers.
- We know there are often attractive alternative hotels or reward programs that provide incentives. Please think twice before booking "outside the block" and we will continue to negotiate the best convention centers and the best hotels at the best rates for future ESA meetings. You can help us.
The additional room block at the Westin Washington National Harbor is now sold out.
Gaylord Resort & Conference Center
Valet parking - $54 daily (in and out privileges)
Discounted self parking for ESA registered guests - $16.50 per day
Valet parking only - $49 daily (in and out privileges) or self parking in one of the National Harbor Parking Options
National Harbor Parking
National Harbor Parking Options