The Program Chairs, Rebecca Schmidt-Jeffris and Jackie Serrano, are ready and waiting to hear your thoughts on symposia for the 2021 Virtual Pacific Branch Meeting April 5-7, 2021.
We hope to attract a broad range of topics in 2021, so do not hesitate to be creative when considering submitting your ideas. All symposium proposals should be submitted online by February 5, 2021. Please note that due to a condensed meeting schedule, only a limited number of symposia will be accepted.
Submissions should include the following:
- Session title
- Summary Statement of the Goal or Concept, and Objectives
- Brief Symposium Description (50 words or less, required)
- List of several speakers you plan to invite to participate in your symposium
- Symposium Format Type (pre-recorded or live)
- Comments for Program Organizers (not required)
- Total time required: 2 or 4 hours
- Organizer name(s) and contact information
If you would like to discuss a symposium idea prior to submitting a proposal, please contact the Program Co-Chairs: Rebecca Schmidt-Jeffris and Jackie Serrano. We look forward to hearing from you!